Becoming a Member
If you’ve been attending Grace Community Church and would like to take the next step by becoming a member, we invite you to attend the Discover Grace classes where you will have an opportunity to:
- Find out more about Grace Community Church, its leaders, and programs
- Get your questions answered
- Complete the process for membership
Church membership is an important step. If you’d like to meet with Pastor Jason before signing up for a class, please email him directly.
Becoming a member at Grace involves:
- Attending the Discover Grace classes (Discover Grace is not mandatory but strongly encouraged)
- Submitting an information form and written testimony describing your relationship with God (Couples must individually fill out a form for each person)
- Meeting with the elders (church leaders) to be officially received
- Being welcomed into the church family as you take membership vows during a subsequent Sunday service.
Download a New Member Information Form 2017.
Next Discover Grace class:
May 3, 10 | 6:15 – 7:30pm | El Rio Room | Click here to let us know you’d like to attend!