Are you looking for a fun energetic environment that will enhance your ministry education and experience?
We have several internship opportunities that might be just right for you!
Children’s Ministry Interns will be responsible for the smallest members and guest of our church and covers children from birth through Fifth Grade.
- The Nursery
- Sunday School (5 classes: Preschool, K-1, 2–3, 4–5, and “Kids Worship” for all levels)
- Mid-week programs: Faith Friends and BLAST youth group
- Children’s Times during Worship
- Special Family Events: Movie Nights, Live Nativity, Kids Easter Celebration, Preschool Sunday and Teacher Appreciation
- Vacation Bible School
Candidates are required to assist:
- Sunday mornings from 8:00am–12:00pm
- Wednesdays from 6:00pm–7:30pm
- A minimum of one day, Monday through Wednesday at a mutually agreed upon time frame
Grace Community Church has made it a mission to embrace students and become a Teaching Church to assist those looking to enter a career in serving God and their communities. Student Interns will take an active role in preparation, execution and the organization of our Children’s Ministry program.
Contact Kimberly M. Read
Music Ministry interns will work within worship services and other assigned church functions.
Music Ministry Interns must display a professional level of musical talent from training and experience, develop a thorough working knowledge of the congregation’s worship services and a theological understanding of church music, and be able to communicate well and in a friendly manner with the leaders and congregants at Grace Community Church.
Job Performance Requirements:
- Provide instrumental and/or vocal music in a professional manner for the 11:15 Traditional worship service and any assigned seasonal and special services.
- Facilitate the congregation to sing and worship through the excellent execution of hymns and modern worship music.
- Provide instrumental music in a professional manner for the 9 and 10:15 contemporary worship services.
- The applicant shall rehearse sufficiently to maintain a high quality of music.
- An annual performance review will be accomplished.
Contact Jay Kratz
Youth Ministry interns will assist the youth ministry team in nurturing the spiritual development of Junior and Senior High students, and establish bonds with the youth in which they can communicate their spiritual and non-spiritual successes and failures without fear of judgement.
- Sunday Mornings 8:30-11:30
- Sunday Nights 4:00-8:30
- Wednesday Nights 5:00-8:30
- Special Events TBA
- Person who knows Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior
- Passion for God and students
- Demonstrates a servant’s heart
- Team player
- Possesses a willingness to learn and grow
- Must be graduated from high school
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from the church
- Help youth pastor and adults lead Youth Bible Studies and Life Groups.
- Be an encouraging presence for students
- Assist with Junior and/or Senior High youth programs including setup and cleanup.
- Assist with planning of summer events.
- Meet with Youth Pastor weekly for prayer and planning.
- Coordinate and setup dinner for Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Other tasks as assigned by youth pastor.
Contact Derek Gillespie