This Changes Everything
We invite you to spend Easter with us this year. Maybe you’ve grown up attending Easter services with your family and this season is a time of reflection and thanksgiving. We welcome you back again this year to remember the Lord and His power that overcame sin and death at the cross, thereby granting eternal life for all who would believe.
It may be that you’ve never celebrated Easter. Maybe you feel compelled to come and see what it’s all about. You may have young kids or grand-kids now and you want them to learn about faith and love.
Wherever you are, whatever your background, we warmly welcome you here. At Grace, we believe that religion does not save anyone. Only Jesus saves. But we also believe that church is the place where people can meet Jesus. We hope that this Easter you will meet Him in His resurrection…again…or maybe for the very first time.
Holy Week Services
- March 25 Palm Sunday | 9:00am & 11:15am Sanctuary | 10:15am Enrichment Center
- March 29 Maundy Thursday | 7:00pm Sanctuary
- March 30 Good Friday | 12:00 Noon Sanctuary
- March 31 Kids Easter Celebration | On-the-Lawn | 10am – 12pm (Click here for details)
- April 1 Easter Sunday | 7:30am On-the-Lawn | 9:00am & 11:15am Sanctuary | 10:15am Enrichment Ctr.
Nursery | Through preschool age will be provided at all Holy Week services.
Children’s Sunday School | Grace Kids will take place on Palm Sunday at the 9:00am service for all ages and on Easter Sunday at the 9:00am service for preschool age 3-4 yrs, older children will stay with their families.
Easter Lilies | Remember loved ones and help decorate the Sanctuary and Enrichment Center by purchasing beautiful Lily plants. Click here to download an order form. Return it to the church office by March 20th.