Last year we began a process to evaluate the ministry of Grace Community Church.
We committed to:
1. Developing a new mission statement and set of values.
2. Designing a new logo that would reflect where we’ve been and we’re going.
3. Discovering new ways to put our new mission into practice.
We underwent a ministry assessment process that included focus groups, surveys, demographic
studies, and leadership meetings.
We developed and launched our new mission, values, and impact statements in February of this year.
We designed our new logo which will be rolled out at our Celebrate Grace fall kickoff event on August
We discovered four significant ways to live out our new mission through:
- An addition to staff focusing on reaching out and connecting with our community and
connecting our community with Jesus.
- An addition to our Sunday morning service format which will target the unchurched in our
- An addition of Grace Groups to our education and discipleship program.
- An addition to our adult ministry programs – Senior Adult Ministry
These changes signal a fresh and new trajectory for Grace – one that takes the rich history of the past 60
years and uses its foundation to reach into the next 60 years. Many here have been part of the last 60
years. Everyone here is part of the next 60 years!
Our desire is to impact our community with the love of Christ.
We hope to inspire others to take that love into their own neighborhoods and workplaces, thereby, connecting our community to Jesus.
We get to Celebrate Grace! on August 13th with our friends and surrounding community. We’ll kick off these exciting opportunities and we hope you will join us as we gather together to celebrate all God is doing here at Grace Community Church.